I get tired of the same old meals for lunch and dinner. Shaking it up becomes a must if I’m going to successfully keep myself from buying meals out on a regular basis.
When I eat, I prefer my food to be high in protein and full of flavor. Otherwise, why eat?
Because eating is fun. Duh. How could I forget?
Salmon is a great alternative to your regular chicken or beef dishes. It’s healthy for you and packed with protein and good fats. Gimme those good goods.
Throw it on top of salad for lunch, or pair it with some rice and veggies for dinner. Boom – so easy.
Baked Salmon with Garlic & Dijon
- 1 -2 lb salmon (your choice)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley or 2 tsp dried
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (fresh is best)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat cover or foil
- Combine your ingredients (other than the fish) in a small bowl and mix
- Cut salmon into even portions, lay on baking sheet, and brush with sauce all along top and sides
- Bake at 450 degree for 12-15 minutes. Do not over bake! Dry salmon is sad salmon.
Enjoy and let me know what you think![pinterest count=”horizontal”]