Ice cream cake.
Who doesn’t like ice cream cake? The correct answer would be nobody.
Even the dairy free folks love it. It just ends poorly for them if they cave and eat it.
I made this easy, quick dessert for a co-worker’s birthday and we all were wishing we could lick the dish clean.
You can change up the ice cream flavor and toppings however you’d like. Delicious combinations are pretty much endless with this one.
Here’s what I used:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 gallon Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream, softened
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce
- 2 (two) 8oz containers cool whip, softened
- Sprinkles for topping
- Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter. Set a few cookies aside for topping.
- Press cookie mixture into 9×13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over cookie crust.
- Spread fudge sauce over ice cream, saving a little for topping.
- Top with cool whip, covering completely.
- Top with remaining crumbled cookies, fudge sauce, and sprinkles
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving; thaw 15 minutes before cutting
Doesn’t get much easier than that![pinterest count=”horizontal”]