Fall is here!
It’s that time of year when I do a poor job at resisting anything with the word “pumpkin” in it.
When I came across Pumpkin Spice flavored M&Ms at Target, I knew two things: 1) I had to get them 2) I wanted to bake with them.
Insert –> These White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Think of them as a chocolate chip cookie remix, fall edition. Easy to make and so pleasing to the taste buds. Here’s what you need:
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 bag pumpkin spice M&Ms, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl and set aside
- Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla together in a seperate mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture
- Stir in choco chips, white chips, and M&Ms
- If you have the time, refrigerate dough for an hour or so before baking. If not, proceed anyway!
- Drop 1-2 inch balls of dough on baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet 1 minute before moving to cooling rack.
Makes around 4 dozen cookies, depending on the size of dough balls.
And there you have it! Easy. To add a stronger pumpkin taste, try adding 1/2 cup pumpkin puree and 1 tsp cinnamon.
P.S. Have you seen this yet? Hilarious. And true.