My Thanksgiving holiday was….
– Coffee with my mom in the morning, just the two of us.
– Cooking traditional side dishes alongside my mom while my dad smoked the turkey.
– Hearing the marching bands play in the Macy’s parade on the TV in the background.
– Wanting desperately to nap after our filling meal, but taking a walk with all the ladies instead.
– Getting to cuddle with my adorable 1 year old niece.
– Waking up early for Black Friday shopping…and not regretting it.
– Spending time with a few great friends.
– Sitting around a bonfire in the crisp, coolness of early winter.
– Going shooting with my family.
– Seeing Sky Fall.
– Staying up too late.
– Eating lots of good food; both homemade and out at favorite restaurants.
– Miraculously not getting stuck in traffic during our travels.
– Wishing I’d had more time to spend seeing other friends and family.
– An all around, wonderful holiday.
How did you spend your holiday weekend, friends?
It’s back to the grind now…but hey, at least I have my Justin Bieber holiday station, Christmas scented candles, and Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer to make the transition a little easier.
Yes, I said Justin Bieber.
Sorry not sorry.