Another weekend has come and gone. My my, where does the time go?
I’m not quite ready to say hello to Monday, so here’s a little weekend wrap up:
1. My Friday got 10x better when my little sister called and told me she was elected as President of her 5th grade class. She’s the coolest 10 year old I’ve ever known. For real though, she’s the sweetest, wittiest, funniest, most talented, and thoughtful little lady. Even if we weren’t sisters, I’d try to be BFFs with her. I wish I was as cool as her.
2. Big Fisch took me out Friday night for Japanese food. Spicy chicken + rice = a happy me.
3. Have you ever been to a Renaissance Fair? If not, Google it and see if there are any within a few hours of you. If so, go! Think knights, jesters, jousting, turkey legs, and lots of theatrical people who desperately wish they lived when Queen Elizabeth reigned. It makes for a fantastic fall outing and a day filled with amusing people watching.
Love this crew.
4. In the midst of other productive Sunday activities, I got to take a nap. A glorious, afternoon nap. How old am I again?
5. I watched a simulcast for the Influence Conference and got even more excited to go! God works in such mysterious, amazing ways and it is so cool to see how He has been at work in the passions and desires of the community of women built up around this blog conference. I can’t wait to meet these women and learn from them.
What made your highlight list, friends?