I have a secret to share.
I feel guilty sharing it; like I’m betraying my true seasonal love… sweet summertime, that is.
But I just can’t tell a lie. Or hold in what I feel like saying.
So here’s the truth:
I am SO stinking excited for fall to be here. Not just for the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, or the fall decor everywhere, or the chance to wear cute boots.
I’m excited because in October, I am flying to Indiannaplos and attending my very first blogging conference, The Influence Conference!!
I’m nervous and kind of wondering if I’m crazy for just up and going by myself, but more than that I am so.flippin’.pumped and ready to meet other bloggers and learn as much as I can.
In preparation for the conference, The Influence Community Leaders are heading up a meet and greet link up so we can get to know a little more about one another.
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a quick blog post answering the following prompts:
- 3 get-to-know-me things
- 2 things I’m looking forward to about the conference
- 1 thing I can’t leave home without
2. Link up below with an image of you and a link to your post.
3. Visit the link of the person before you (and more girls, too, if you like!), and leave a comment introducing yourself.
3 get-to-know-me things:
1. In the world of blogging, I’m pretty sure I’d be considered a newbie. This fall marks two years of blogging, and while I haven’t been able to blog as frequently as I’d like, I absolutely love doing it and am really looking forwarding to growing.
2. There’s few things I love more than a good meal, a good book, and a good conversation with a friend.
3. I laugh easily and often; especially at myself. I’m drawn to those with a sense of humor and a strong passion for what they love.
2 things I’m looking forward to about the conference:
1. Getting to meet awesome women/fellow bloggers, and hopefully leaving with many new friends!
2. Learning new strategies and tips to become a more effective blogger
1 thing I can’t leave home without:
1. My iPhone, duhhh.
I am so thankful for the opportunity to go to this conference. When I came across it online, my heart jumped and I felt like I heard one thing from God:
So go I will.