It’s starting to happen: I woke up with Christmas music playing in my head.
“Come on, its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you… Ding a ling a ling a ding dong ding!”
I haven’t even had one Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks yet; I’m not sure if its okay for me to just skip to the Peppermint Mocha.
I need some more orange, brown, and leather boots in my life before things turn green, red, and water resistant.
Oh wait, I don’t have leather boots yet.
My mind has been stuffed full with a hodge-podge of things lately. I’ve been busy and haven’t had much time to process things at the rate I prefer. So I figured I’d jot a few things down and attempt to clear my head.
1. I’m not sure how I woke up with Christmas tunes playing in my head seeing that I dreamt about flying on an old airplane with Jennifer Aniston as the pilot. The plan crashed twice but she wouldn’t give up attempting to get us off the ground; nor would she let us off. Has anyone seen “Horrible Bosses”? Well, this is kind of how Jennifer was acting in my dream too. Yikes.
2. I dream about tornadoes and failing airplanes when I am feeling or processing fear. Repeatedly.
3. Maybe I had a fearful dream last night because Big Fisch came pounding up the stairs and barged into our room at 2:30am; I woke up with a loud GASP in extreme panic because I thought it was an intruder. Man alive, I’m surprised I didn’t have a heart attack.
4. I’m not sure which is more frightening: Big Fisch awake or Big Fisch sleep walking?
5. This year we actually had a few trick or treaters come to the door. But of course I didn’t buy candy this year because last year I had a HUGE bowl full and not one princess, pumpkin, or zombie came. Not one! At least I had a few Kit-Kat bars on hand… which were mine by the way. No big deal, but I’m just saying… they were mine.
6. My baby niece was dressed as a candy corn and was the cutest darn thing ever! Her cheeks are to die for.
I hope your Wednesday is more sensical than mine!