Man, I was just thinking to myself, “I should post since it’s Friday and I don’t always get around to it over the weekend.”
And then I remembered, nope…It’s Thursday.
This week has been so slow! I’m actually picturing an inch worm right now.
Oh wait. That’s a caterpillar. Caterpillars are slow, right?
At least before they turn into a butterfly they are. I don’t care for either, so what would I know?
I’ll tell you what I do care for though! Many things. Many many many things.
In fact, here is a list of what I am excited for in the near future. Maybe if I think about these positive things, my Thursday will increase in excitement and in effect, speed up:
1. Seeing my wonderful sisters-in-law this weekend to celebrate Kelly’s birthday. Time to laugh and eat!
2. A visit from my pretty momma and sassy little sister. Can’t wait for some quality time with them.
3. The arrival of our wall art we ordered. This is exciting stuff for us, we put much thought into what we decorate with. Let’s cross our fingers that it works the way we want it to!
4. Holding sweet Carmen for the first time :). Can’t wait for the sweetie pie to come!
5. Learning yoga; bring on the flexibility!
6. Seeing Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat in concert with Jamie and Ashley! Yes please.
7. The return of Parenthood this fall. Loooooove.
8. Chick Fila that Big Fisch just promised me tonight. Wahoo! Okay, my Thursday no longer needs to hurry on by 🙂
What’s on your list of excitement? Anything new coming up for you?
In the words of Sarah Dee, love you looong time!